We stand behind our product 100% but understand that it may not be right for every person and business. If you’ve purchased the Discussion Board plugin and would like a refund, we’d ask that you send a support ticket to us with the title “Refund Request”. The following refund conditions apply:
- You should request a refund within 14 days of your purchase
- We shall not issue refunds on orders older than 14 days
- The reason for requesting a refund should be as follows:
- After purchasing the plugin, it does not meet the requirements that you have for your website or business
- There is an issue with the plugin that is preventing you from using it in the way you expected. We may ask questions in order to resolve the issue and improve the plugin.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to resolve any issues that you have and have explained to us why the plugin will not work for you
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, extensions or themes and which are out of our control are not sufficient grounds for requesting a refund
- You should deactivate the plugin and delete all copies of the plugin from your server and computer when a refund is granted
Refunds are given at our sole discretion. By purchasing the Discussion Board plugin and any themes or add-ons, you agree to our refund policy. We shall not be held responsible for any exchange rate differences between the time of purchase and the refund issue date.